At Polycarpos Philippou & Associates we provide a wide range of corporate and commercial services. We understand the concerns, specific circumstances and strategy of our clients and that combined with our deep legal knowledge and commercial awareness provide an unrivalled level of service. Our advice is commercial and practical, with an outlook for the future that ensures our clients are protected in the best way.
A strong financial services centre and substantial tax benefits are the major reasons for the creation of Cypriot companies. We draft and advise on all sorts of agreements including sale-purchases of goods or shares, agency or shareholder agreements, on legal and regulatory aspects of corporate governance (such as director duties), the creation, administration of trusts and fiduciary duties, competition issues etc.
SOME OF OUR SERVICES:
- Company formation in Cyprus and abroad.
- Corporate reorganization and reconstruction.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Corporate management and governance.
- Partnerships and Limited Partnerships
- Joint ventures.
- Insolvency and restructure.
- Agency and distributorship agreements.
- Formation and use of Trusts.
- Provision of nominee services, secretarial services and registered office services.
- Advice on all aspects of contractual issues.
- Drafting, Assessment and negotiation of contracts.
- Share Purchase Agreements
- Shareholder’s Agreements
- Co-operation Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Employment Contracts
- Loan and Financing Agreements
- Sale/Purchase Agreements
For more information please contact us.